Tuesday 28 January 2014

-6 Days

Endo 365

I woke up early this morning to do a bit of bare foot soul searching. Firstly I walked along the beach whilst the world and sun were still sleeping, and then watched the sun arise from it's slumber. It was so intimate and I feel happy, relaxed and at peace.  Both of these things are free and establish a realisation that this world is a beautiful place and life is good. My grandparents are listening to me reading this and think I have gone mad and will run off as a hippie. Not yet. 

If you're having a bad day, even if you are bed ridden, google 'Earth Pics.' Now I realise this is no substitute to morphine but it give hope. Some days hope is enough.


My thought of the day: 


I have been fairly pessimistic about the results of my operation, however I affirmed with myself this: whatever the outcome, it is out of my control. There will be no choice in the success or failure of my operation, I will have to live it and make the best out of it, because that will be my reality. The choice will come in how I react. It's tough not to quote Willy Russell: 'my choice, I'll chose.' I do love 'Educating Rita'.

It is what it is. But that's not to say what it will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment